Impact of Technology on HR functions
1. Are your HR functioning is technologically governed. Yes / No
2. In what ways do you use internet and other technologies to conduct HR functions.
Yes / No
3. HR functions’ Operational Efficiency have been enhanced after the interface of technology. Yes / No
4. Recruitment is not more efficient in terms of quality & Quantitative approach due to Technology enabled options. Yes / No
5. Performance of employees is easily accessible and effective after the intervening of technology. Yes / No
6. IT enabled HR Practices has helped to maintain the transparencies between HR professionals and other department. Yes / No
7. IT enabled HR practices has made the functioning more clear and effective.
Yes / No
8. Policies, Procedures & its implementation is easy to execute as compared to traditional Methods after the intervention of IT into HR Functions. Yes / NO
9. E-learning & other technology enabled training program has enhanced the employee performance and contributed to comprehensive development of the organization. Yes / NO
10. Incentives pay roll system performance feedbacks, benefit programs & attendance recording all has been observed in easy handling after the intervention of technology. Yes / NO
11. The approachability and communication span has been improved after the interface of tech enabled HR Practices. Yes / NO
12. Do you think that human relations have been deteriorated after the interface of technology. Yes / NO
13. Employee face to face interaction has been reduced. Yes / NO
14. Much more transparencies has increased no of grievances into the company. Yes / NO
15. Conflict resolutions and Employees’ Counseling have become difficult after the interface of technology. Yes / NO
From India, Bhopal
epdcl111A Study done by Nelson Hall relevant to indian conditions,noted that organisations are still utilising manual processes when it comes to some core areas of talent management such as succession planning , career development and workforce planning . However some of organisations are planning to increase their use of talent management technology over the next two years.
I think we need to embrace Technology more enthusiastically,in present age,subject to applicability and of course affordability.
From India, Hyderabad