Raju Aggarwal
Assistant Manager Hr & Admin
Hr Professional
+1 Other

Dear Sir,
i have one query and i want to grow up my knowledge so that please help me regarding my query, that if any company have our corporate office Delhi, and its address register in PF & ESI department new company shift from Delhi to UP, its shifted to U.P
Can you help me regarding PF & ESI now can you tell me that is it necessary to change the address of PF & ESI department because company have their another office also in Delhi, or as per change the stat as Delhi to UP, Company should be issue new PF & ESI code as per change the stat.
27th February 2013 From India, Gurgaon
Yes, you need to inform PF and ESI officials about change of address.
27th February 2013 From India, Delhi
Dear Sh. Aggarwal,
Greetings for the day,
As you explained that you have corporate office in Delhi now you are shifting to up from delhi, there is little bit confusion that you are opening branch in UP or shifting whole corporate office in UP. As because if you are opening branch in UP for EPF you have to comply on same code which is of corporate office, for ESIC you have to required new sub-code if the employee strength is 10 & above.So better to tell, if you are going to shift the whole base or adding a new branch.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena
28th February 2013 From India, Ghaziabad
Please send the procedure and what are the forms need to be submitted in EPFO & ESIC. Kindly assist. Please send procedure to below mail ID.
13th March 2017 From India, Chennai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™