A letter must be addressed to RPFC of your area along with certified documents given below. Almost same process needs to be followed for ESI. Form 5A will not be applicable there.
1.Form No - 5A
2.Copy of original Form No- 5A submitted at the time of registration.
3.Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the O/o RPFC.
4.Copy of PAN card for for new company
5.List of Directors/Partners with address and contact details.
6.ID & address proof for all directors/partners.
7.Copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
8.Copy of Memorandum of Association
9.Article of Association

From India, Mumbai

Hi All,
Thanks for value able shares. I did the cross check and find that we have same nme account in ESI & other legal offices. and Tin no is also same. So need to correct only in PF dept.. And tin no will remain same... Now what should I do? and please share request letter to change the name...That will be very value able for me.

From India, Indore
Dear All
I have already done this process between Yamuna International to Yamuna Industries Ltd. So my suggestion is here first
If the name change has happened due to merger of two companies / firms then the copy of the relevant order form the jurisdictional high court is required to be submitted to all authorities including the factory inspectorate, labor, tax and excise,ESIC,EPFO authorities need to be informed.
b) In other cases, all the other authorities including the factory inspectorate, labor, tax and excise,esic & epfo authorities need to be informed with a copy of the new memorandum of articles of association as has been approved by the registrar of companies.
c) If it is a single owner proprietary firm then a simple letter on the letter head with resolution & merger agreement with update memorandum of articles of association would do.
Thanks & warm Regards
Sunil Dutt
Sr.Executive HR
Yamuna Industries Ltd.

From India, Delhi

Dear Seniors,
I am working as a HR Executive in a edible oil manufacturing company in Alwar (Rajasthan). My company is becoming "Private Limited" from "Limited". What are the procedures to change the name and status of company in ESIC & EPFO? is it possible to do it online through their portals? if yes than How?
Thank You
With Best Regards
Deepak Agarwal

From India
Hi Seniors,
I looking for advice on Procedure to change the Company name in the PF & ESIC records. Currently I having the PAN card & Incorporate certificate with me. is it sufficient or need more documents Kindly suggest me on the same.

From India, Bengaluru
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, you may intimate facts (by indicating your ESI Code Number) to the appropriate Regional /Sub-Regional Office of ESIC regarding change of name of your company/firm and also send the copies of the said letter to Branch Office and SSO concerned. You may also enclose a copy of revised Incorporation Certificate. Please also see Regulation 10-C of ESI (General) Regulations, 1950.
2. I think, similar intimation can also be submitted to the appropriate office of EPFO.

From India, Noida
we have obtained PF number recently, but year is wrongly inserted as 2016 instead of 2017. can we change that? pl revert
From India, Mumbai

recently our company changed from Pvt ltd to LLP, How we have to change the names in PF,ESI,PT? what should be submit to the PT Office, ESI Office, PF Office and Necessary Documents. let us know.

From India, Hyderabad

Dear All, kindly share application format
From India, Mumbai
hi Sir,
recently our company changed from Partnership Firm to Pvt ltd , How we have to change the names in PF,ESI,PT? what should be submit to the PT Office, ESI Office, PF Office and Necessary Documents. let us know.

From India, Madurai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server