Korgaonkar K A
Ram K Navaratna
Hr Consultancy
+1 Other

HI Myself amit sharma & I have joine d a new company where I have required to arrange R.C for contractors . I wanty to know the procedure & documents required for this . Amit Sharma 9212447451
From India, Delhi
Dear Amit,
if you are principal employer, you need below documents :
1. Application form-1
2. Agreement of every contractor '
3. POA of signature authority
5. Form-XII (Register of contractors
6. Fees as per manpower
and if you are a contractor
1. Form- V from Employer
2. Agreement
3.Application form - IV
4.Fees as per manpower

From India, New Delhi
Dear Amit ji,
Kuldeep ji rightly answered to your query. I wish to add to him as under:
1. RC is for you i.e. PE and not to contractors as you said in your query.
2. Kuldeep ji has given you a list of basic documents as required to obtain RC and License respectively. Apart from those documents, every state Govt. has it's own list of documents additionally. For example, some states ask for affidavit / undertaking by employers for certain compliances. Each authority has different procedure.
To find out the forms and formats also other documents, procedure etc. as required in your state, you are advised to approach the appropriate authority.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Amith
You have not mentoned the state where you seek RC under CLA? I presume you are in Delhi.
If you are in Karnataka there is a separate procedure in addtion to the above and the scheme is called SAKAL wherein we have to submit various authenticated documents.
If in Karnataka I can help you.
Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance
Visit: hrresonance.googlepages.com

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™