Partner - Risk Management
Deputy Manager Hr
+6 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Seniors,
I am recently joined one Manufacturing Industry in Bangalore. In this company most of the employees are more than 9 years service completed. Most of the employees asking for his/her PF amount, means they want to claim the PF amount with working in the company roll.
I have given cleare information to all employees ' As per the Provident Fund Act with out resign the job PF claim is not possible' like that, But they are not agree about my information.
Please help me how solve the issue,give me supporting documents.
Best Regards,

Dear satish
Your colleages asking PF amount means they want to know the amount of balance stood in their account.For this ask them to log on to Epfo (Govt. of India) & click know your EPF balance. PF withdrawl claim through Form no 19 is permissible only in case if employee has resigned/Terminated or death claim.
I Hope you got the sufficient info.

Dear Sir,
Thanks your reply.
But our company employees wanted the PF amount( Employee and employer) with continuation work in the same company not leave the job required the amount.
Please suggest in this regard.

Your employees might be asking for withdrawal their PF amount eventhough they are continuing the services in your organisation.In this case there are two possible cases are there.

Withdrawal from the Fund for the purchase of a house/flat or for the construction of a house including the acquisition of a suitable site for the purpose.

(a) for purchasing a house/flat, including a flat in a building owned jointly with others (outright or on hire purchase basis), or for constructing house including the acquisition of a suitable site for the purpose from the Central Government, the State Government, a co-operative society, and institution, a trust, a local body or a

Housing Finance Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the agency/agencies); or

(b) For purchasing a site for the purpose of construction of a house or a ready-built house/flat from any

individual or for purchasing house/flat on ownership basis from a promoter governed by the provisions of any Flats or Apartments Ownership or by any other analogous or similar law of the Central Government or the State Government as may be in force in any State or area for the time being and who intends to construct or constructs house or block of flats and the member is required to pay to the said promoter in advance for financing the said construction of the house/flat.

C) For their childrens marriage purpose also they can withdraw their fund with proper documentaion.

Now you just explain the same thing to your employees. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.



Dear Satish, Your company employees can get advance against the accumulations by filling Form-31 as they have completed 7 yrs of PF Membership with continuatin service. Regards, Vijay Dere
Dear Hrsrf
Instead giving certain figures of Employer's contribution & Employee's contribution, it would be better if you log on to epfo click to knkw your balance. There you will get update balance of your individual account.

PF number is allotted by employer.He has to inform it employees..He can include it in the pay slip.If he is not co-operating employees can get it from EPFO. VARGHESE MATHEW
Dear Satish,
a) PF accumulated can not be withdrawal while working in the organization. It can only be possible when the employee becomes an ex-employee.
b) PF advance can be taken through form 31 in following three cases:
1. PF against medical ground (applicable only for employee who is out of ESIC) - PF authority shall give max to INR 39,000 (6500 x 6)
2. Against Employee's/ Dependent's marriage (blood relation) (Applicable for employees who is out of ESIC & in ESIC) - PF authority can give up to 50% of employee's PF contribution.
3. Against purchase of new house or renovation of house (house should be owned by employee) - (Applicable for employees who is out of ESIC & in ESIC ) - PF authority shall give upto 90% of employee + employer PF contribution.

Dear Satish,
Show the Employees Absent For More than 45 days in Mustor rolls,registers and Dont pay Epf Contributions For 2 months,And Apply For Withdrawl.If the provided details in Withdrawel forms Pf Amount will be setteled in 15 days.for these two months take them as on OFF - Rolls
I have done this type of practice many tyms.
hope it will be useful for u.
Thanks .,,,

Dear satish
PF withdrawl is not permissible with continuation of PF membership as per the EPF & MP Act. A member is required to sign Non Employment Declaration on Form No 19 while withdrawl of PF accumulation. Only advances as mentioned by Mr Vinod are permissible.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™