How To File Complaint Against Employer - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Under section 41 of TN shops and establishment Act. after an employee has rendered six months service, he cannot be terminated without reasonable cause. Approach the inspector under the Act if aggrieved.

Hi sir/madam I m working in a ltd company. And i have completely 7 month working there. And company paid me salary only for 2 months. What should i do please suggest me.

I worked in an organisation for 8 months. I got permanent after 6 months of employment.My performance was not good in organisation ,so i got Performance Improvement Plan from employer,I finally gave resignation as i couldn't achieved target,i had communicated to HR that since i don't have job in hand ,i will serve the eligible notice period of 3 months,they agreed but relieved me in a week time after resignation.There was a customer complain against my organisation during my notice period but i was held responsible by citing incomplete information to top management as my boss and super boss don't wanted me to serve the notice period.

As per the offer letter,termination with immediate effect may be made by either party by paying amount equivalent to 90 days of salary in lieu of notice.In event the termination with notice is at the instance of employee ,the organisation at its sole discretion reserves the right to waive off the notice period in full or in part.

As the employer has relieved me before notice period without my consent ,in this case can i claim for notice period.I am not greedy person ,but i feel i am cheated by organisation .

Request to kindly advise .



hi sir my ex company gave a bad feedback for the verification to the new company which i joined...and more over under 18 is also working in the company which is against the rules
I Worked 5.6 yrs for a Company, one day suddendly our HR called me asked to resign on the spot by showing silly reason. I accepted their option, but the problem is they had not paid 2 months salary after resigning according to the rule. As Worked for 5.6 yrs Company should pay gratuity. Not even the gratuity amt was refunding. Pls help me so that my amt will be claimed.... Its a humble request

You need to approach your Labour Commissioner regarding gratuity and payment related problems.
.Before that give a written complaint to your old company listing out the problem areas and non payment issues.
If no reply is received then quickly approach labour authorities in your area.

Guys i have a complaint on employees. If employees didnt even complete 3 months in a company if they just walk out of company with out completing notice period what kind of complaint employers should give. Some one please suggest Me.
Why are employees leaving so fast?
Any problem in the company policies??
Try to build your company into a nice place to work.businesses need to think about things from employees' point of view also. Also remember that employees want to know they are being treated fairly and receiving the best compensation package possible. They also want to be appreciated by employers.
Small businesses can build a positive workplace by developing new hire orientation programs. Businesses can work on creating above-average compensation and benefits packages. Strategies need to be in place to ensure successful communication and to bring about genuine teamwork among all workers/employees. Businesses/companies that work toward achieving these goals will likely experience higher employee retention rates than those who treat employees as expendable and replaceable tools.
Dont just blame employees for leaving fast,look inwards to see what is driving them out?

Hi All,
I need a guidance from you, I am working as HR Executive in my company and after I joined as an HR I found that in this company they are not followed any rules and regulation of Pvt Ltd Co. even I tried to implement all the rules but failed to do it. As well they are being partial at the time of salary process, now they are fired me cause i m against of all this process and such behavior of management. Please guide me what kind of step or action I can take as I have that fear also that they will create some problem at the time of my F & F
Thank You.

Regarding leaves you can complain HR about manager for not approving leaves.
Regarding Maternity - Whats the count of your company? If more than 20 than your company has to provide the benefit and follow as per Maternity act.
Regarding Probation - Your manager has to share an email to HR that your performance is good and raise a request to make you regular employee. So that HR can give you a formal letter confirming your services.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™