Human Resources Professional
Human Resource Professional
Hr , Personnel & Admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,

In the year 2010 & 2011 I have been working with a top notch MNC company on third party pay rolls. Due to some family emergencies, I had to resign the position and had to attend my father who had a heart stroke and harnea. The same was communicated to my principal employer as well as my actual (contract) employer.

However, they didn't relieve me and tried holding back my salary, for which I had to seek the assistance of the labor court (with the support and guidance from the members of the CiteHR) and was successful in getting the same.

Later, every time, I applied for a withdrawal from the PF, my application used to be rejected saying the employer signature not tallying with the actual.

It has been long time now, and I am confused as I even tried transferring the same in to the new account, for which, my friends suggested me not to as that would take ages to complete the process.

In this regard, I request the seniors and the legal members to suggest on the further steps and proceedings to get the same cleared.

Anticipating your support....

From India, Hyderabad
Hi ,
If the employer signature is not tallying the form can be resubmitted with the
proper signature .
You are entitled to get your PF amount at any cost ....If the signatures are not
tallying its a employer fault ..........You contact the local PF office give them
what ever is required to be given they will surely intervene and do your work .
Rajeev Dixit

From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr.Dikshit,
If employer signature is not authentic & not match then you can register
Your grievance for the same in Epfo (Govt. of India) ,employee option .definitely
you will get positive result for the same in within 15 days .

From India, Haldwani
Hi Rajeevdixit and Vishal,
Thanks for the comments. I have tried all the means at my level but in vain.
Lastly when I registered the grievance with EPFO website wide No. ROHBD/E/2012/11628, they have reverted back asking me to submit my PF account no. for which, I have immediately responded over the e-mail and furnished my comments in the portal as well.
The last communication happened on 20th December'2012 and so far none of them bothered to reply back.
Request you to kindly let me know, how I can take this up further.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Bosses,
Please suggest me that may i change my signature at the time of PF withdraw. Because iam failed to follow my old signature. My administrator advice me Employee signature doesnt matter but only EMPLOYER.
Sachin Sharma

From India, Jaipur
Dear Mr.Sachin ,
If you failed to follow your old signature then you request to employer (administrator) for send information to concern PF office regarding change signature other wise authorized your current signature.

From India, Haldwani
Dear Vishal, Thanks for the information. I shall try it out and shall keep you posted on this. Hope, I can check with you for any further clarifications required, in this regard.
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™