Wrong Name Shown In EPF Records - CiteHR
Manager -hr&a
Sr. Executive Hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Seniors
One of my friend work in the company for the last 5 years and is member of PF there. During 3rd year of his service, his yearly PF slip begin to show wrong name in place of his correct name. Rest details e.g. his PF no., PF contribution etc are correctly shown. His employer send a letter to RPFC's office to do the necessary rectification but RPF officials shown their inability to make the correction in their records. RPF officials said that till date there is no such provision for amendment in data in the system. This was confirmed by the Assistant Commissioner of RPFO. My friend is having a level of insecurity about his PF amount lying with PF authorities. Pl suggest, what should he do towards having a sence of security about his savings lying in his PF account which shows entirely wrong name of owner.
Best regards,
Devinder Sharma
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Dear friend
Please take a xerox copy of Form 9 (Register) and Form 2 (Declaration form) and also the form 3 and form 6 and go to the RPFC office meet the Section superendent and also the Asst commissioner and also the Account section and explain the situation clearly. there is much posibilities to corrct in the Annual statement in form 23 . Try you will get good result.
Dear Friend,
At the time of PF withdrawal, you can produce an affidavit as well as your principal employer latter of your correct names.
They will accept your request and approve your claim.
Hem Chandra Tewari
Dear Sharma,
Mr.Alphonse is right as per my concern please take all the forms as guided above
along with this letter format, edit it accordingly and submit it to RPFC through your employer.
R Block
Road No-8
Subject-Name wrongly spelt in the contribution slip (form -23) issued for the period 2010-2011
Reference:PF Account Number (BR/PAT/1253/**) Shrinivas Group
With reference to above subject, i have noticed that my name was wrongly spelt in the contribution slip issued for the period 2010-2011 and request you to make necessary correction to your records with correct details as specified below.
Wrong name mentioned: PREMSHANKAR SINGHA
Prem Shankar Sinha Attested by Employer (with seal)
PF A/c no-BR/PAT/****/**
Executive HR
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. In other words, be willing to help others and
share your knowledge and insights with others who may benefit
We are also experienced thw same to one of our employee.
From starting itselt the name was wrongly displayed in his annual PF slip.
We have written to RPFC, Hyderabad but the same was not rectified.
Kindly suggest.
Besides, Pl sumit proof of your Correct Name viz. PAN Card, UID number, Driving License etc.to your employer with a request to forward the same to the RPFC requesting him to take necessary action for necessary corrections. Still if your request is not entertained then you have to register your grievance to grievance cell of EPF online mentioning your Mobile No. so that you can get your Grievance Registration number to make further communication with the PF authorities. Best wishes.
---- Raj.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co