R B Yadav
Advocate & Management Consultant On Labour
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have Worked for one company in Chennai (June 2008 to Apl 2009). Due to some reason i was fail to Continue with wipro PF account. Now I want withdraw my PF account.I Wipro sent mail to E-Mail for the with drawl process and they reverted me with some Form19 & 10C, since i found i difficulty to fill , i Reverted back to them saying that if there is any possibility to complete the formalities at local office , I did not receive any response for my mails, and am still waiting to know how to proceed about. my PF no is KN/10275/36235,now please help me with below details
  1. To check the balance in EPF site what is State :,Office :, Establishment code :, Account Number
  2. what is the process to with draw my PF , do i need to come to Chennai\Bangalore or I can submit the form in local PF office also ?

From India, Hyderabad
for checking your epf balance you have to visit epfindia.com and then you have to fill up your state where your establishment is situated, on feeding state a new screen will appear and then you have to select your SRO and finally fill your establishment code and your pf account number.
In case your provident fund has been deducted and deposited at Bengaluru and after filling up all details your will receive an sms from EPFO for your account balance.
For withdrawal of PF Accumulations you have to fill up Form no 19 and for EPS you have to fill up Form no 10-C and it should be sent to the employer after putting your signatures at the space provided upon the forms with the request to kindly forward the same the concern PF Office.
R B Yadav

From India, Mumbai
State- KN Karnataka
Establishment code-10275
Account Number-36235
You can check your PF balance by registering in member portal of EPFO website and place a request for e-passbook once it is ready you will be notified by SMS. e-passbook shows your PF & EPS contributions.
Member Portal
Once Form 19 & 10C are attested by previous employer (Can also be attested by Gazetted officer -Bank Manager) it should be sent to local PF office. While filling Form 10C opt for withdrawl benefits instead of scheme certificate.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Suresh,
While filling Form 10C why should we ask for withdrawal benefit and not a scheme certificate? If we opt for scheme certificate, then the continuity of membership is there and when one retires, the no. of years is taken from the 1st membership and the person gains in pension from EPS 1995. OR are there anyother reason for claiming withdrawal benefit rather than scheme certificate?

From India, Delhi
Dear Gopal,
There are employees who want to withdraw the contributions they made to EPS for those it is suggested to opt for withdrawl benefits instead of scheme certificate. On 10 yrs of contribution to EPS account one is eligible for pension on attaining the age of 58yrs. Scheme certificate can be availed while leaving service by opting for Scheme certificate instead of withdrawl benefits while filling Form 10C. This scheme certificate is to be submitted to the new employer while filling Form 13 for transfer of PF account. Form 13 along with Scheme certificate will be submitted to PF office.This results in clubbing your previous service with the current.

From India, Bangalore
hi guys,
I read the above discussion, however when I try to check my PF balance it says 'invalid user'. Though I did recieve the validation code and it shows me as logged into the EPF site. when I try to enter my PF details by selecting Karnataka, it asks me to choose a Estd code, once I click on Banaglore it automatically takes it as BG wherein in my salary slips the PF account no. is mentioned as KN/xxx. Can anybody please guide me as to how can I check the balance amount in my PF account ?? It would be great help as I need to withdraw it for my medical expenses. You can mail me @ imyourso@yahoo.com.

From United States, San Francisco
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™