Assistant Manager-hrd
Nirav Gandhi
+2 Others

I worked for 18 months for a company in Delhi. But after my leaving, company is not ready to give me my PF. For more than 12 months they just ignoring me. I submit the signed withdrawl form and copy of passbook. Now I think they just harrashed me as I saw this so many times happened there when I worked there.
Now anybody tell me, what is the procedure to get the PF ? It is confirmed that PF amount submitted.

From India, Delhi
Dear Member,
pls fill up new withrawal form again and send by register AD to previous company. if he/she do not submit to PF office then go to PF websit in ur city. fill RTI complain form. they will be response to you and get ur problem solve.

From India, Mumbai
Fill new PF form take signature of any one of the following.
Gazetted officer, Post Master, Bank Manager where you hold the account, MLA or MP, Head of the institution etc. and submit it
You will get the PF
Arun J

From India, Hyderabad
You can withdraw the balance in PF account by filling Form 19 & 10 C and get this attested by Gazzeted officer viz Bank Manager of a Nationalized Bank and this form is to be submitted to PF office. While filling Form 10C opt for withdrawl benefits instead of Scheme Certificate.
Once this form reaches PF office they will send it to your previous employer for getting it attested and the employer will send back the attested form to PF office.

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf Form 10c.pdf (68.5 KB, 277 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™