Human Resources Professional
Technical Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi friends,
I was on probation period for 3 months.My salary was Rs.16000... i left the job for further study ..now my study is completed..n about to get job in company,but previous company hadnt issued me salary slip ..they paid me cash ...so will there be need of salary slip for getting into new company????
Please give me suggestion..I am worried ...Please give me immediate response to the problem..I have attached appointment letter with this article.

From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: docx Poonam Sinh.docx (54.0 KB, 167 views)

Hi Poonam,
Firstly, I would like to understand if you have a proper relieving from your previous employer. If yes, you can always ask them to give you a salary certificate, which suffices your need. Even if you do not have a proper relieving, you can try checking with them.
Otherwise, you can even tell your future employer as you couldn't submit the payslip as they do not have payslips as such and I am sure, they would consider.
Also, you missed mentioning your tenure with the previous employer. If your have served them for a very small period of time, most of the companies do not consider your past employment.
Even further queries? you can reach me at the undersigned.
Thanks & Regards,
Dikshit T G S,
Human Resources Professional,

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™