For example : It has been noted that few of employees are not following BPS system regularly that may cause them absent from duty, therefore you all advised to mark their attendance without fail by following the procedure of giving thumb impressionů.
Else can go to https://www.citehr.com/307403-regard...-register.html thread/discussion where you can get more details/draft on the same
You can use Subject: Biometric (Attendance) Punching System /BPS- Attendance
From India, Gurgaon
From Oman, Muscat
Over period of time, management have observed that employees in large numbers are misusing the leniency of the management towards employees and have developed habit of either coming late or going early or going in between duty hours. This results in delay in completion of work and missing of targeted dead lines for completion of assigned work. This has also resulted in increasing indiscipline amongst the staff member.
Therefore the company has installed a Biometric Face Attendance Recorder. This machine will read the face of the employee standing in front of it, compare the same with the already stored face in the machine and record his/her attendance with time of arrival in the premises and time of leaving the premises.
Every employee is required to work for minimum of 54 hours per week along with lunch break with regular and timely arrival and departure from office.
In order to restore the original work culture of SMPL the following rules of attendance have been made -
1. The attendance recorded in the Biometric Face Attendance Recorder shall be base for calculating salary and wages earned by a particular employee for a particular month. Therefore each and every employee has to use the Biometric Face Attendance Recorder for recording his time of arrival-in and departure-from the office with out any choice of his own.
2. Incase, the Biometric Face Attendance Recorder is out of order and/or out of service due to any reason whatsoever, the procedure of signing manually along with time of arrival and departure shall have to be used.
3. Incase of not using the Biometric Face Attendance Recorder by any employee on any particular date both time i.e on arrival-in office and departure from office, it shall be presumed that he has not come to office at all and s/he shall be treated and marked as complete absent.
4. Incase of using the Biometric Face Attendance Recorder by any employee on any particular date for only one time either at the time of arrival-in the office or at the time of departure-from the office, it shall be presumed that he has come to office but has left the office without doing any work in the office and s/he shall be treated as absent.
5. Incase, if any employee has come late or left early by up to and inclusive of 15 minutes period for three occasions per calendar month, s/he shall be marked half day leave.
6. Incase, if any employee has come late or left early by more than 15 minutes up to and inclusive of 30 minutes period for three occasions per calendar month, s/he shall be marked one day leave.
7. Incase, if any employee has come late or left early by more than 30 minutes period on any occasion, s/he shall be marked half day leave for that day.
8. Incase, if any employee has come late or left early or left in between and the total number of hours per week does not totaled 54 hours for that week, s/he shall be marked half day leave for every 2 hours of less work done.
9. Incase, if three half days leaves are marked in any month due to late arrival and/or early departure, the particular employee shall be put under watch and shall be monitored.
10. Regular and punctual attendance shall have a bearing on results and that will finally have a bearing on annual increment and also on deciding the quantum of bonus payable to any employee.
11. The management has full rights to make modifications/ alterations/substitutions to any of the above provisions.
12. This arrangement comes in to force with immediate effect.
13. Every employee has to sign this circular as a token of having read this very carefully and understood the same completely.
From India, Jodhpur
It has come to our notice that some of the team members are not punching their attendance on regular basis as a result of which we have to mark leave against their name in lieu of any information.
We will appreciate your efforts in ensuring that you are making it a habit of regularly punching your attendance. This will help to create a better system for the organizational growth and development.
Hope your efforts will help us to create an effective system.
Looking forward for your support.
From Oman, Muscat
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai