Soft Skill Trainer / Hr Consultant - India
Anita P Panicker
Sr Hr Executive
Hr , Personnel & Admin
Accounts & Hr
Hr Franchise Consultant
Thanks for your prompt response, however could u help me with valid agreement which you mentioned... Though we have agreements however if I can get the format for the same, I can get the corrections wherever required..
Thanks & Regards,
7th February 2013 From India, Delhi
I advice you to follow up for the payment due rigorously.
As the legal battle especially in India is not that easy which again will involve your precious time & money for lawyer etc.
Even the Judgement will not be instant though you are perfectly right on legal perceptive.
1.You can add Interest/Penalty for delayed payment in your next agreement
2.You can also give a legal notice as a warning
3.You can also collect a post dated cheque from the client on the date of agreement signed (This is something I thought as innovatively and sure was never practiced before)
Most importantly make sure the quality and type of clients you choose next time.
7th February 2013
Most of the time the companies have their own Terms and Condition's, which the consultants have to sign, but you could ask them to add or delete the matter. Sarita if you are not having all the required clause in place it may be difficult to make the company pay your due. Anyways for your future clients you could use the Terms and condition mentioned below, they client may ask for modification, but just be careful, that changes will not effect your earning.
Please include the points mentioned below in your Terms and Condition, as it will help you to get the payment from the client
1) Subject to your compliance with all the terms in this agreement, our professional fees for each candidate referred by Name of your firm and recruited by your organization will be limited to the following:
A) If the candidate selected has experience upto 5years or less 8.33% of the first year's total compensation including value of all components of compensation, perks, performance and other incentives and bonus shall be payable to us.
B) If the candidate selected has experience of more than 5 years 10 % of the first year's total of compensation shall be payable to us. Total compensation shall include the value of all components salary, perquisites, performance incentives, any other incentives and bonuses of any nature.
C) The above rates will apply even if you recruit the candidate for a fixed term.
D) Service tax as applicable (currently 12.24%) is payable.
2. Payment for our professional services is contractually due and accrued to _Name of your firm_ and payable on the date the candidate joins your organization. However we are providing the facility of a credit period of upto 30 days after the candidate joins your organization.
3. Subject to compliance with the terms of this agreement and receipt of our fees and dues within the maximum free credit period, if our candidate leaves your company of his own accord and for reasons not attributable to you within 90 days of joining we will provide resumes of suitable replacement candidates free of charge and arrange your interviews with them as per mutual convenience of yourselves and the candidates.
4. Feedback would be given to us promptly and within 7 days after each stage of the evaluation process and on request from us. You would carry out any telephonic interviews within 7 days after receipt of requested telephone numbers from us. In the absence of communications from you regarding a candidate for a continuous period of 21 days or more we would be free to advise him formally on your behalf that his candidacy for a position in your organization has been rejected by your organization.
However if you at a later date recruit the candidate with / without our knowledge, our fees as described herein are payable along with interest for delay.
5.The official of your organization responding with approval of this agreement would state his/her designation and department and would be an authorized signatory of your organization and responsible for implementing the above terms including making timely payment to us and all correspondence shall be with this designated official of your organization. In the event of any change at your end in respect of the designated official you shall immediately intimate the same to us in writing, to avoid inconvenience.
All the best.
7th February 2013 From India, Mumbai
Thanks a ton for your valueble suggestions... It will really help me a lot... Also Anita I will include the terms & conditions which you have mentioned, with our agreements for recruitment..
Thanks again to both of you for the suggestions..
Thanks & Regards,
7th February 2013 From India, Delhi
Henceforth, you have to be very choosy in picking up clients for placement jobs.
8th February 2013 From India
You can send an email to my id: . I can mail you to the agreement which you can modify to suit your requirement.,
11th February 2013 From India
The documents is very important while we run hr consultancy, join reliancejob. in . The website provide you all documents about , how to run hr consultancy.
EASY WAY TO OPERATE YOUR HR CONSULTANCY WITH THE HELP OF RELIANCEJOB. IN.
1) COMPLETE HR SOLUTION
2) ONLINE DATABASE ACCESS
3) UNLIMITED JOB POSTING FACILITY
4) NO NEED MANUAL WORK.
5) 24X7 HELP FROM CUSTOMER CARE
6) USER FRIENDLY ACCESS
7) NATIONAL RECRUITMENT TOUCH.
8) YOUR OWN CUSTOMISED PORTAL.
9) LESS INVEST ; MORE RETURNS
10) UNLIMITED ACCESS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATE FEE @ 7200/-
11) EMPLOYEE / EMPLOYER DATA SUPPORT.
14th February 2013 From India, Mumbai