In my company, two employees has changed their name. Now they want their name should be changed with PF department also. Pl suggest which form to be submitted to the PF department for the same. Is their any particular format for it or covering letter is enough from the employer side. Pl send me the draft letter for the same.
31st January 2013 From India, New Delhi
covering letter is enough but you have to submit the copies of some past monthly returns of them and also u have to submit the newly change name proofs which ever PF official feel comfort & sufficient for them. there is no separate form for this as per my knowledge and also u can take a revised Form-2 from the name changed employees its like application form the employees.
u have a great case with u
keep update what happen at EPFO & share the EPFO experience.
1st February 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™