If the organisation has not had a Balanced Scorecard exercise, is it still recommended to use a BSC format in deciding the KRAs and KPIs of a job role? To clarify the question further, the situation is as follows:
22nd January 2013 From India, Jodhpur
- An attempt was made in conducting the exercise but it was not completed
- There is a general level of awareness on BSC among most HODs
- The general consensus is that the exercise should be restarted
- The HODs have a general idea on what the KPIs for the department should be
- It is also necessary to rekindle the interest and sensitivity to start the BSC meetings at a department level again.