I would like to understand and get feedback from full time recruiters, part time recruiters and HR officers who also work on recruitment. Kindly provide me your input based on majority/ frequency
1. When candidates are called for interview how is their response? Is it very positive, positive, neutral or negative?
2. Do the candidates turn up for interview on the scheduled date? Please mention the average % on the show up.
3. How often do the candidates come on time for their interviews?
4. How often do you encounter with candidates who do not show up after being selected/ offered.
**The reason why the question is focused to a particular group of HR is because I would like to understand in dept the practical difficulty faced by the recruiter. Kindly take time to answer the above questions truthfully as it will help all in this community.
is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like: TALENTEDGE
Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses FACTOHR
- Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore FeaturesRegister Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...