Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
i was working in company and resigned due to problem with the management. i have not been provided salry slip and PF also was not deducted. in spite of the number of employees are more than 400.
how do i get my full and final settlement?
they are not responding to my call or mail.
what actions can be initiated if they are not deducting
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
What is the company doing ? What was your role and what salary were you getting ? If you have no salary slip, whatnismthe proof that you were working there ?
Sanju Ji its all depends on term and condition mentioned on you appointment letter, have they given you a formal appointment letter? If yes look into the condition of leaving the company. You have not mentioned the duration of you employment. Normally PF Deduction are made after confirmation.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™