I was working with HCL Comnet and living with my wife in rented flat.
My sweet lovely wife has put false 498a case against me.
Due to these false cases I had to fight in other state.
So I had to resign from job.
I had resigned HCL before completion of one year and could not complete 90 days notice.
I have requested HCL for full and final.
I have send them hospital discharge summary of my wife s suicide attempt when working with HCL.
Now company is trying recover 1.8 Lakhs (1 month salary + variable salary to recover because i have not completed one year + notice 90 days purchased + leave paid) from me.
I do not have money. I am jobless and harassed by false cases by wife and HCL is also harassing me.
Suggest me how can I serve notice period because I had to go court / police station almost everyday.
How can serve notice period night shifts in another city and fight these cases in parallel.
Please suggest.
I have to ignore these notices from HCL.

From India, Solan
Cite Contribution
Community Manager

Cite Contribution

I am not aware of the complete incident. However, from what you have shared, its clear you have, lot more to deal. Please hire a lawyer and remain honest about the allegations. Your case needs far greater involvement than any expert from a forum sharing a solution.
Any step that you take will affect your employment history. HCL is registered with Nasscom, under skill registry. Please do not use your smarts, but act only on your lawyer's guidance.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server