Asst. Manager Hr In A Construction Mnc
+4 Others

Hi Friends,
I have a problem with my company. I am working there from last two years and my elder sister was in same company too. She left this company five months later. It was an volunteer exit. After five months my company did not gave any kind of full and final amount and PF amount. As i know PF must come in 45 days after applying. Still i m fighting for her FNF amount and PF amount. When ever i ask them my HR always says it is in processing. What should i do for this. Please help me and lead me i correct way.
Eklavya Raj

From India, Sultanpur
Dear Eklavya,
The employer starts processing of PF withdrawl after 2 months of non employment and the PF department takes another 45 days for transfering the amount in the specified bank account. If the above said time period is already crossed and your employer is not listining about this matter then write a letter to the Regional PF Office under which your PF code falls making a copy to the PF Comissioner also.
And about your F n F, I think there must be some issue regarding the clearances or any other thing. Once again you meet your concerned HR guy in your office and ask him current status of the F n F issue. If are not getting any positive response then tell your sister to write a mail to Head HR of your company keeping copy to your Branch head and the concerned HR guy of your office.
All the Best................

From India, Calcutta
Thanku Sir for your reply. Can you please tell me. We are from Amritsar Punjab and our PF account from Bandra Mumbai Maharashtra. Which PF ids my company has provided to us they are showing invalid in EPF website and their Bandra Branch also. My concerned HR are not providing the correct IDs. Every time i ask them they says we are contacting Head Office Mumbai. They will email us. Can you please guide me if can i get the original PF IDs from external source if do not have any contacts in head office of our comapny.
From India, Sultanpur
There are 100- reasons to reject a claim, I am also waiting for my pf claim since more than two years. People say I have to visit and take care of persons of PF office, I will wait and loose the amount than paying unduly. I worked in Mahindra Reva, Bengaluru.
H.Gopala Krishnan

From India, Hosur
Hi Eklayva,

Now a days, the processing time of PF is very smooth. The maximum time period is 30 days but I am geting from our exemployees that they are receiving the PF amount within 7 days as well through NEFT once the PF claim forms have been submitted to concerned PF office. Further, they update the status to member through SMS as well in the mobile no. provided by the member on PF forms or else you can check with this link:

EPFO <link updated to site home>

After clicking "Click Here for the status", please choose the state where your company's PF A/C is registerd, then click on the PF office. You'll find first two are state & PF office code respectively. Then in third column put your company PF code, aka establishment code, then leave the next column blank & put your PF A/C no. in the last column & then then enter. You'll get the status. If no record is showing then it means either the HR has not submitted your claim forms or else your PF account doesn't exist.

There are only two PF forms which are required to be submitted when employee quits & apply for PF withdrawl benefits:

1. Form 19, and

2. Form 10(C)

You need to fill this form & put your signature wherever 3 signatures on second page of Form 19 where " Signature or Left/Right thumb impression of the member" is written. And also affix Re 1 revenue stamp with you signature thereon.

Similarly in Form 10(C) as well fill the form properly & put your signature on second page & affix Re 1 revenue stamp on the space provided thereon.

Along with the PF forms, also enclose a cancelled cheque of yours where your PF has to be transferred.

For further, assistance you can also email me @

Please meet with your HR head or your company director if no response is geting. Now a days, employee can also see the PF e-pass book as well, where in every month's contribution is shown there. So, you can also check your status there.



From India, Delhi
Thank you very much for your support. I helps me a lot. Now i can move further. I have details about my sisters PF. Thanks alot to you all. You all are very knowledgeable and supportive. Thanks alot
From India, Sultanpur
Dear Seniors,[/B]
Greetings !!
My name is J.Raju.Previously I had worked with an organisation on a contractual basic.There they used to deduct some amount as my PF contribution from my salary.But due to some personal problem i left that job.Now i want to withdraw the amount.For that reason i had asked them about my PF ac number.But the ac number which they are giving is not valid one saying the PF office people.So can you please suggest me what to do? And how can I withdraw that amount? I had worked there for a period of 10 month.And i left that organisation on year 2009.So can I get back that money or not..?Please guide me.

From India
Daer Yash,
Who told you that employee can choose not to deduct PF from his salary. Deduction of PF is mandatory for all. Attaching some docs on PF Act 1952. Plz have a look.
Mr. Raju,
Plz inform your previous employer abt this matter and once again ask for the correct PF Code, if you ll get any proper response then meet some official from PF Department.

From India, Calcutta

Attached Files
File Type: docx PF Act.docx (52.2 KB, 99 views)

Yes i agree that deduction is MANDAT but only in case employee basic salary is <=6500.m i right on it?
and if the employee pay the employers part as well then what will be the benefit of it for employee I mean what are the rest policies for this in term of interest rate and will this PF will be same as other employees are getting or different and what amount will be deducted from account.
Pls clarify.

From India, Haryana
Dear Mr.Gopalakrishnan,

I am really surprised to note that your PF settlement is pending for the past 2 years. PF office generally settles the claim within 30 - 45 days and the claims are reviewed by the respective PF commissioners at specified time intervals. In the event the PF office is unable to process the claim for want of any information they immediately return the claim seeking information. In your case it is possible that your employer has received your PF claim returned by the respective PF office for want of clarification. There is no necessity for you to grease the palms of anyone in the PF office.The process is relatively transparent these days. You need to write to the PF office seeking status of your claim and you will get a reply from them.Alternatively you can seek information from your previous employer. I am sure that the claim is locked up somewhere for want of information. Generally, the PF officials seek Form 3A, period of break in service during the period of service with the employer, proof of age in respect of claimant, photocopy of the bank passbook duly certified by the employer etc., Please check immediately as inactive accounts may not earn interest.



From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™