I am not a technical person so would not know what the course duration or contents or student profile will be. However considering your urgency and desperation I am venturing to suggest the following and I hope the same gives you some options to explore.
1. Find out who are your competitors and study their brochures, fee structure and student profile.
2. Outline the strengths and weakness of the competitors.
3. Do a SWOT analysis of your own setup.
4. Since not all engineering students will want to do the course or afford the course, you must profile the students who are likely to enroll for your course.
4. In my view you should try and focus attention also on the faculty of the engineering colleges who can be influencers in directing students to your institute.
5. You can also try and arrange a guest lecture/ demonstration lecture by one of your effective faculty at the various engineering colleges.
6. Also look at options of targeting working professionals who may want to upgrade their skills or acquire a new expertise.
Hope these suggestions can trigger some more thoughts and strategies to help you attain your objective.
3rd January 2013 From India, Mumbai