Ask the girl to approach the boy boldly and ask him to stop the Nuisance with immediate effect, inspite of that if the boy acts smart or continues his act, then please ask the girl to report to the HR and redress her greivances.
Here it seems that the boy need only counselling for maturity and his behaviour to his fellow Colleague

From India, Ahmadabad
Call them both and ask them to behave maturely and in a professional manner - ask them to clarify each other's position and maintain workplace decorum.
Formal complaint under sexual harassment should not be used casually.

From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™