I have bought a house 2 years back and now i want to withdraw my pf for renovation(Like : Modular kitchen, closet and polishing and paint work).
My service period with the company is 7 years.
Please let me know is it possible or not.
Manish Tomar

18th December 2012 From India, Ludhiana
Dear Manish,
Your are eligible for loan against pf. You are advice to attached the following document with Pf Loan Form -31.
1.Photocopy of Registry
2.Approved Plan
3.Non-Encumbrance Certificate.
4.Estimated cost of construction.
5.Attached Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Amit Kumar
18th December 2012 From India, Chandigarh
Modular kitchen we can take amt
12th June 2019 From India, Bengaluru
Dear Friend,
Before submit any query in a community please put in clear manner.
12th June 2019 From India, Mumbai
Yes you can. However you need to present " house renovation" as reason provided you have long years accumulation in your PF account.
However I would suggest not to withdraw money for these purposes (Modular kitchen) . PF is something like compulsory saving for your retirement age. So please allow it to get accumulated for long years.
12th June 2019 From India, Madras
If you have completed 5 years of continue service you can avail advance from PF. Simple procedure for the same:
1. You have to active your UAN and register.
2. Submit online advance application through UAN account.
Within 6 - 8 days your claim may be settle.
12th June 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™