Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Everbody,
Can any one help in this matter.
I have worked in Pvt. Ltd company from 26.Jul.2006 to 30.Apr-2011. Company not provided me grauity claim because i have not completed the 5 yrs.
As per supreme court judgement whether i am eligible. Till now i have not Approached the company.
Please confirm can approach now.

From India, Chennai
Dear Mr.Santhosh,
I have received mail for the ex-employer that i not eligible for gratuity as per the gratuity act due to not completion of 5 yrs.
Kindly advice me to proceed further.
With regards

From India, Chennai
Kindly view the below link on Gratuity
Gratuity « hrmexpress

From India, Mumbai
Hello sir
We Are contactual labour on ESIC sub regional office Barrackpore. We are a housekeeping labour last 9 to 10 years and working this place. Our mother employer is ESIC sub regional office Barrackpore .it is the Central Government office. Each year tender open or extended for behalf of service provider or service agency got a tender. Every two or three years after service provider will be changed but we are on working in same place as a housekeeping. Our question is that we are eligible for a graduity and also we are appeal for permanent post for this Central Government office as a housekeeping staff of safaiwala.
Please help us for which is the better way for our future. If we are eligible for appeal for permanent post where labour Court, judgement Court or Labour Department of Central Government.

From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™