Dear Pradipta, Please read ISSUE HIM TDS CERTIFICATE OF RS. 24,000 PER QUARTER (PER MONTH) Sorry Ramakant
From India, Pune

Please help me to file my returns. Form 16A and ITR-4S.
I get a Salary by 16A, Total Salary is :3,80,000.
Tax Deducted is 38,000
So while filling my Tax Return in ITR-4S, can I show it as below:
Income from Salary as: 2,96,000 (3,80,000 - 24,000 (Petrol Expense) - 48,000 (House Rent)).
Income tax exempted is 2,50,000
So my Income from Salary will be: 2,96,000
My Taxable Income is: 46,000
Tax Payable is: 4600
Tax refund: 41,400
So my queries are:
1. Hope my calculation above is correct:
2. Can I show Petrol Expense and House rent in ITR-4S
3. What are the other savings I can show as contract employee to save my tax.
I will be greatfull for your all your help provided.
Thanks in Advance

From India, undefined

Please help me file Income Tax returns for Form 16A on ITR4S.
My total Salary is 3,60,000
Tax Excemption is 2,50,000
Can I file Rent: 48,000
Petrol Expenses: 44,000
1. Please advice on how to save my tax and declare my income.
2. Should I remove 3,60,000 Rent + Petrol Expense from my gross salary and then start computing.
Thanks in Advance

From India, undefined
For the financial year 2018-19, 6 months I have worked as permanent employee and another six months I have been working as contract in other organization.
In contract flat 10% deduction is happening, how to I claim the deducted amount from this.
Could you please tell how I would be filing for both of these incomes.

From India, Bengaluru

Hi There will be 10% deduction on TDS for contract employees and you claim TDS amount from Income tax department
From India
Ritesh mittal
My brother is working as contractor with company and he is earning 81481/- month. They are deducting 10% TDS per month.
pls help me after year how much tax he can get return after filling TDS
also let me know which all component he can use for tax saving purpose

From India, Varanasi
How to attached salary receipts at the time of filling ITR in new Income tax website portal, if the company not giving salary slip to contract consultant.

Secondly I assume need to file under sec 44ADA @ ITR 4?

From India, Pune
My one of the friend working as proffesional in a partnership firm.His professional charges is
27000/-p.m.& comp.is deduting 10%as TDS every month & cr.Rs 24300/-in bank
But at the End of year 20-21.there is only entry of 11 months.in 26A.so whom he can reimbese the one months TDS i.e.2700/-Kindly Advice.
Jayant nisal
corporate Manager-HR/IR

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server