2. Post profiles on job portals
3. Read maximum about hr in books, internet and all possible sources
4. Look up for any hr internship program which companies introduce
5. Start applying as hr fresher [mostly this goes to recruitment sections]
6. Gather experience and keep adding to profile
Long and steady progress can alone lead to success.
Be targeted and oriented towards goals.
All the best.
19th December 2012 From India, Pune
The more time you will spend on CiteHR while learning the threads and discussion, the more you will get development in yourself with knowledge and understanding. And why im asking you to give your time to CiteHR and reading discussions because there we daily discuss almost every topic daily with many experts/seniors/professional from Industry and things get updated at every minutes.
This is like you are sitting at the edge of a SEA with a purpose to get SEAL PEARL, now you have to decide how and what you have to do to make this possible but one thing is certain that you where you can exactly get sea pearl and what it valued to you.
For more on the same topic, you must visit and read the following that will help you and direct you to more forward
19th December 2012 From India, Gurgaon