rakshagupta82Duties of HR Manager can be
Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
From India, Delhi
Duties of The HR Manager:
1.Forming HR Policies.
2.Keep in view The process of Recruitment,Selection,Induction.
4.Increase Retention rate & decrease attrition rate.
5.Motivate employees positively.
6.Maintain Performance appraisal System.
7. Grievance Handling.
8.Manage healthy Industrial Ralation.
9.Create Employee Suggestion Program.
11. Manage Work force diversity in Organization.
12. Keep view the stock of firm.
13. Encourage leadership quality among employees.
14. Maintain KSA Program & opportunities.
You can say the overall duty of HRM is to manage & develope the humen power as a resource not as a tool.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.