Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Frndzz!!
I am an HR professional from Jharkhand,doing job in Kolkata in a manpower staffing firm.I am working as Talent Acquisition Associate ,but want to move in generalist profile.I want to do some short term course in statutory complaince,so can somebody suggest me that will this course help me i my move. Also i want to know the institutions from where i can pursue this type of course..

From India, Kolkata
it will definitely help you if you want to move to generalist HR. I also suggest you totake intiative to learn basic compliance like PF, ESI, welfare fund etc at your work place. Kolkata must behaving instititions offering short term courses. enquire with llaw colleges in Kolkata or Kolkata university. If not you can try Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Industrial relations course at Kolkata.
HR & labour law advisor

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™