Sr Generalist - Hr
Senior Hr Executive
Anita P Panicker
Sr Hr Executive
[email protected]
Hr Executive
+4 Others

I had worked in Mphasis Bangalore location and I left the company on 31-Oct-12.
I have checked my PF balance in epfindia site,I didn't find my details.
Regarding this I have contacted my HR they said
KN/16573 means KARNATAKA BOMMASANDRA office.
I have checked my details in KARNATAKA BOMMASANDRA office in epfindia site,
and also I have checked for details in other regions of KARNATAKA in epfindia site, no details were found.
STATUS for Member ID: PY/BOM/0016573/000/0038787
Invalid Member_id / Data not updated against this PY/BOM/0016573/000/0038787
**Data updated till 22-11-2012 16:52:57
Please help me how to proceed to get the PF details in epfindia site.
Please find my details.
PF No. KN/16573/38787
Company: Mphasis
Location: Bangalore
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Thanks for your prompt response.
I tried with name as in my PF slips provided by my company.
I n which region I have to check my details.
Please help me how to get my PF details.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Bangalore
My date of joining is 25-Mar-2010 and my full name is RAMESH AKULA same is there in my PF slip.
Regarding this I have contacted my HR and he said may be your records not updated by EPFO office, is it so.
Please help me.

From India, Bangalore
HI Ramesh,
There is no need to worry, similar case had happened at Mumbai, when the individual visited the PF office, he came to know that they were automating the entire system as they want to put an end to the agent's intervention, they informed him as the system was new there was some problem in it. His got his fund. If you can spare some time and visit their office, then you will come to know the reason.

From India, Mumbai
May be. Generally EPFO updates its records anually. For example: Apr’11 - Mar’12 records are updated from May’12 to Oct’12 or Nov’12.
From India, Hyderabad
no need to worry about that first u check ur HR.In ur organization definitely having soft copies of all of the employees pf amount slips .its given by PF office.,So you should check ur HR to check that PDF file.Suppose your name is nt n that pdf means you\'ll check the pf office directly and give claim..You\'ll definitely get ur pf amount.

From India, Madras
i deposit pf form no-13r 31.5.12 to transfer at laxami nagar pf office my old pf a/c no-dl-12589 / 56 (nhp) to new pf a/c no -ds-26711 / 372. But no transfer till date my pf amount.please help me for in my pf amount for transfer.
Thanks & regards
atul kumar

From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr.Ramesh, Please try again in the pf websit and mention the name as "RAMESH A" OR "RAMESH.A". Hope you will get the result. Regards, S.GANAPATHY
From India, Coimbatore
Dear Mr Ramesh Pf subscription are not updated in monthly basis. after sending the annual returns (form 3a & 6a) then only they will update it. regards S.JAYACHANDER
From India, Madras
Dear All,
i am also facing the same problem, i just wanted to know that can any comapny stop giving PF? as i have worked there as mgt, trainee (DOJ - 1st June' 2005
LWD - 29th May'2006, when i had left i got my exp. letter with PF number also,
now i am trying to withdraw my PF, comapny is saying that they have already processed but PF office is denying, also i am not able to see my record " invalid data number"
Pleas help me,

From India, Mumbai

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™