One of my friend was worked in a company, and company paid bothside shares of PF on behalf of him. But company not given PF No.and other details. Now he left the job and want to get PF Money on his account. How he can get PF amount ???
Pls. reply soon.

From India, Ahmedabad

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
hi jaferahemad try to know your Provident fund A/c first which is in your name. rest will be easy regards
From India, Mumbai
The EPF account is maintained by the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (RPFC). The employer is supposed to have deposited both shares of contribution to the RPFC. Therefore, please contact the concerned RPFC and make a complaint to him that though the employer had deducted the EPF contribution money from the salary he has not given the account number. He will make the employer settle your grievance.
From India, Madras

As you have mentioned that the company didn't provide the PF No. to your friend, but they didn't denied. Just send them a proper request letter through speed-post for filling his/her EPF W/drawl form along with a Blank Form 10C (if services is more than 6 months) & 19 and along with the self attested Bank A/c proof.
Then, if the company denies for that and your friend had worked for that company after March' 2012, then first of ask him/her to verify that the contribution is actually made or not. Just visit Epfo (Govt. of India) and click on "Establishment Search". From there, you can check the company name, code and contribution details.
Now the department is providing the details of monthly contribution and even the name of the employees, whose contribution is filed. If the contribution is made, then the a/c details can be get from the concern EPF Dept. through RTI.

From India, Delhi
Thanks for these important details.
Now, i have one more problem, i submitted my PF form for claim, but now PF dept. send me a letter that it is rejected, because company not filed 12 A (Yearly Return) and company made a mistake in name, address, age etc. at the time when company taken PF No. Now, what i do? Pls. give me suggestion.
Waiting for valueable reply,

From India, Ahmedabad
It is the responsibility of your company to file the returns promptly and indicate details regarding your name etc., correctly. Please ask them to do so. If they fail to do so within a reasonable time you can complain to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.
From India, Madras
Thanks. Till now i claimed twice and both time it is rejected. PF consultant and company don't take interest in my case, i am sending emails regulary to do so. Now how i can get my PF without the help of them. I am doing job and no more time to spend behind it. Second, i could not get my Yearly Statement from PF dept. this year(last year i got it).
Seniors, Please advise me.

From India, Ahmedabad
If you got the EPF statement for last year, does that show your name, correctly? If so, you can quote the EPF Account number mentioned in the statement and ask the RPFC concerned to liaise with the establishment and rectify the errors, whatever they may be. You have to deal with the RPFC directly. No use relying on your company or the consultant. You can send all correspondence by registered post so that you have sufficient evidence. There is no use corresponding through email with government offices.
From India, Madras

bpugazhendhi is right. I already informed you earlier, use only speed-post / registered post. As you have mentioned that you already got the yearly statement for the last year then check your name on that. if it is wrong, then kindly write a letter to the management for correction in name, along with the copy of that epf slip and one of your id proof with right name, except PAN Card. And plz. make that letter's CC to the Regional EPF Commissioner also. It will put more pressure on the management.
And, you can also check you EPF Account & Balance details on Member Portal after proper registration.
I would like to see that rejection letter, in which EPFO has mentioned that company not filed 12 A (Yearly Return) and company made a mistake in name, address, age etc.
Plz. email me a scanned copy of that on my e-mail.
I will try to help you in this regard.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server