Dear Seniors
I am working in a private concern from last 7 years. I do not have any appointment letter or agreement with company. They are deducting PF and I have PF account No. I want to withdraw all money from PF and want to deposit in other schemes. ( The reason behind is - In my present employment, after resignation, it is very difficult to get or transfer the pf ). But i will continue to work in this organisation
I do not know, whether I am eligible for Gratuity? Kindly guide and if i am eligible how to get the money from my employment.
5th December 2012 From Turkey, Istanbul
if an employee completes continuosly 5years in any organisation, he is eligible to apply for gratuity. hence you are eligible for gratuity
6th December 2012 From India
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™