Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was working with education institute for past 7 years (which is recognised under state govt and salary scales are according to govt). After resigning from my job I enquired for my gratuity. But the HR and management refuse to process the same stating that state govt rule has been amended and gratuity is paid only after 10 years of service. But same time my brother changed his job after 5.6 years from PSU and he was paid his gratuity. Can anyone help me with gratuity act. What is the rule and is there any amendment done by govt.
From India, Mumbai
Hi Suneeta,
Thanks for the info. in my case company is refusing to pay gratuity. my total working yrs are 7.
what is the option or action to be taken against the company for my gratuity claim

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™