Anita P Panicker
Sr Hr Executive
+3 Others

Hi, My name is Bijender kumar in bank account and Bijender Khatri in PF account, so is there any problem while withdrawing my pf amount in same bank account. Please suggest Bijender Khatri
From India, Ambala
You can get the letter signed from the authorized signatory from the employer mentioned that both are the same employees. Then submit it in the PF office.
Then you can withdraw the PF.

From India, Delhi
Hi Bijender,
As Eswar said there will be a problem, as you are suppose to submit a cancelled cheque for the withdrawal of PF, as the name is not matching they will not release your payment. Is the name in your pan card and your PF account same or do you have any account similar to your PF account then submit that bank cheque.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Bijender,
If your name in your bank account as per your ration card or school certificate, you will write a letter addressing to PF stating that while at the time of joining i have given my name wrongly and this is the correct name with enclosing the above mentioned documents duly attested by the employer. PF office automatically changed your name and settle your PF as per bank account name. If there is any variation you have to open new account.

From India, Coimbatore
Hi to all,
Please tell me one thing, what if i attach a blank chq which contains no name on chq and just mention my account number on that, will it work, like in OBC bank and PNB Bank cheque book they don't print any name on Cheque book, we have to write it manually, so will a bank account in PNB bank containing no name on cheque book work or not.
Because earlier i was in Gurgaon in a call center, and there i got my pf balance in OBC bank account, for that i just attached a cheque of OBC bank which didn't have any name printed on that, and my balance was cleared, there was no problem.
Second thing is that, currently i am working with the organization, i didn't leave the job. But the doubt came through the PF Slip, as i saw the name Bijender Khatri in that instead of Bijender Kumar, so can i get my name changed in PF record now
Please suggest
Bijender khatri

From India, Ambala
If you are giving a "blank chq which contains no name on chq" then they might send it back to you to attach latest bank statement for proof of name or nay document from the bank that the account belongs to the person as mentioned in the PF records. Its better to get a letter signed from the authorized signatory from the employer mentioning that both the names with photo I.D proof as enclosures. Then submit it in the PF office.
From India, Bangalore
PF Name and Bank Account Name Should Match ?
Hi my name is Tharun Kumar B. R. in PF and Pan Card, but in bank account my name is B. R. Tharun Kumar
So PF office will reject my application ? Please share your suggestions

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™