Dear Sir/Madam,
I had worked for impact infotech, pune for more than 6 months after resignation i had completed all the formalities and submitted form 10c and form 19 from which 10c got rejected when i asked for reason to my employers HR she told me that i am not eligible as i haven\'t completed one year,
Kindly provide me information about minimum working period to get 10C claim
Chankit Satra

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr. Chankit Satra,
An Employee is eligible to get the Pension Fund withdrawal if he/she has worked and contributed for atleast six months. Anything above 6 months is continued to be calculated as 1 year and less than 6 months would be null and void. The employee can avail the contribution done in 8.33% of his basic Rs. 6500 at 12% on employees' contribution and 3.67% by the employer.

From India, Visakhapatnam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™