Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I require suggesions/advise on one PF withdrawal issue
one of my friend was working in company registered under baroda pf office later she joined company based at Ahmedabad. She has already claimed form no. 13 for PF transfer to new account. Now she has left second company also and she eants to withdraw that amount. Now she is facing two issues
1) her first company's (baroda based) pf account is already settled, there is no amount in that account (as per claim status inquiry on epf website)
2) but in her last PF Account that amount is still not transfered (same is verified with epf passbook)
If she wants to withdraw her pf amount, what can she do in this situation??
Please advise

From India, Mumbai
She has to contact the RPFC of the EPFO office where her EPF account is maintained currently and enquire about the transferred amount. She has to lodge a complaint with the RPFC so that he could settle the matter. This she has to do at the earliest so that the missing credits are traced quickly.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™