In case if the person is really interested with you, definitely he will make his/her time to spend with you irrespective of their busy schedules.
No true person will find difficult to spend their time with their beloved ones ..
If you get the same kind of response even after you continuously following up with them just leave them for some time and watch patiently..If they come back to you since they felt that they were missing you, its well and good ,they still have you in their mind , if not just leave them.
Dont ever try to go behind sum1, even after you doing that , if the response is negative then its understood that they are trying to ignore you. .
NEVER DISTURB THE ONE's who are IGNORING you.
You'll loose your prominence in their life ..
10th September 2012 From India, Bangalore
The question is such, which requires some understanding skill on the subject. If someone is lying means he is avoiding us or he is not maintaining the fedility with us. For them we need not to worry. We are running short of time, so let us try to spare time for those who are loving us and expecting our presence / reply instead of wasting time with those simply acting in front of us.
24th September 2012 From India, Kumbakonam
In addition to what have been contributed by Ajay and Bhaskar , please consider mine:
- Your doubt have some ground or else , wouldn't have ever cropped. Pay attention to the signs that you are picking, which is making you believe that the other person is lying.
- Identify if these signs are real or not . They should not be triggered by your fear.
- Don't validate yourself or defend what you think about him, but look for what is most ignored . Is he not calling, because you have already called him too many times ?
- If he says something don't investigate, rather take it in good faith and value his integrity. Trusting will help you, more than him. No matter whatever happens tomorrow, at least you are going to trouble yourself, a little less.
- Make sure you share with him, how much you trust him. Put it in clear words to him , but avoid repeating it. Support it with actions, such as, not stalking him on Facebook or trying to figure out his whereabouts.
- Your only goal is to stay balanced within yourself and not loose your sanctity to someone who is more than happy to cheat on you.
- Once you are totally strong and can remain unaltered by all his dramas , take a hard look , whether you truly need him around or not.
- Observe his narratives. Liars forget details while narrating an incident. Later on, cherish his stories with him. Share the story line and instigate him to fill you with the details. Don't question him , if the details are different from the ones he told you earlier. You will see far bigger gaps, no sooner.
- What good is a friend if he has to lie? Deal with him, only to smarten your self and strengthen your nerves.
Here are two article from Psychology Today , I suggest you read. Understanding behavior in totality, will help you resolve more than one problem in sight :
How we know you are lying
16 Lies about Lying
Wish you all the best !
24th September 2012 From India, Mumbai
26th November 2012 From India, Mumbai
guess & wish your good.....
i need guidance on RESPONSE MANAGEMENT....
i'm working on it now, i've few collection of work done on mail planning but at present i'm in need of knowledge in RESPONSE MANAGEMENT.
i was a V&A trainer for quiet a long time now a MANAGER @
REBUS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
10th January 2013 From India
This is good idea to find out people lire that leave them alone for some time for observing their behavior about you, this will gives ultimate result..
11th March 2013 From India, Mumbai