Dear Sir/Ma\'am,
I don\'t have any idea about legal action or law\'s but I know when a person work for whole month he or she will deserve salary.I am working in a mobile application co called Mango technology in Bangalore.this is my 4 the month ,I got all my salary within three month,but when the time came for my permanent ,they are asking me to work without pay.I am from kolkata ,I don\'t have any saving ,how will I mange full month without pay.Just 2 to 3 days back they are asking me we will not pay you ,if you want you can work .I don\'t want there job any notice period but i want my salary.Is any one help me what I will do now.I am feeling so helpless Please help me out.I need My salary.I have rich experience but this sudden order,which I am not able to grab.Please please help me.I am girl without money in new city it is very difficult.
hope I will get solution.
Shweta Jaiswal

From India, Bangalore
Hi Shwetha
Speak to HR there and try to solve the issue if they are not responding properly you can approach labour commissioner of that region then automatically you will get salary with penalty.
I have seen many people getting salaries through Labour office.

From India, Vijayawada
Hi Shwetha
Yes. Mr. karthik is absolutely rite. It is better to approach HR. But I feel there might not me HR even if HR is there he might not help. Any how try to meet the HR.
On the worst case you shall approach Sr. Labour Inspector. Labour office is located near dairy circle. Any more help shall reach me

From India, Bangalore
Hi Shwetha,
Have they given you the appointment letter? Is the copmany is registred and valid in India.
Firts thing first is check why they don't want to pay.Are there any other employees like you? Approach the senior level management in the organization.
Once you get the written reply you also can approcah the labour commissioner.
Vinod Bidwaik

From India, Pune
Appointment letter is important but above all, No employee left without payment against work done.
1st. To file or launch any grievance against employer or any employee, as per the I.D. Act, an employee-employer relationship has to be there.
2nd. If you are going to accept management’s condition to confirm employment, take same condition in written as proof.
3rd. If you are still working in this company then you must have your proof of worked on those days without pay (as per new amendment under I.D. Act, employee under workman category can directly launch case against employer to Tribunal, local Asst. Labour Commissioner).

From India, Ahmadabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server