PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Sr. Manager-hr &ir
Esi & Pf Consultant
Sr. Executive - Hr
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Form No-1
2. Form No 1-A
3. Form No.3. Breakup of proposed employment with reference to Column 5(1) of form No-3 is required to be provided through separate Annexure i.e. Highly skilled, Semi skilled (BE, Diploma holder, ITI,Bsc,Msc, MCA, DCA etc) and unskilled (i.e. 10+2, Matric etc)
5. Certificate of Stability duly signed by the Chartered Engineer/Chartered Architect.
6. Flow-chart of manufacturing process.
7. Write up chart of manufacturing process.
8. Resolution passed by Board of Directors in which one of the Directors has been declared as occupier OR resolution passed by partners in case of firm in which one of the partners has been declared as occupier OR declaration of proprietor in case of proprietorship concern.
9. List of Directors/Partners (Parentage and complete residential addresses of Directors/Partners may be clearly mentioned).
10. List of machinery.
11. Treasury challan for deposit of registration fee for the factory. If the license is required for five years then registration fee shall be five times the fee payable for one year as specified in Fee Schedule in which fee has been prescribed for one year.
12. Copy of power sanction certificate from concerned authorities of HPSEB.
13. No Objection Certificate from H.P. State Environment Protection & Pollution Control Board if it is required.
14. Site Plan of the factory.
15. Building drawings including elevations, Plans & cross sections.
16. Machine lay out.
17. Memorandum and Articles of Association in case of company.
18. Legible copy of partnership deed duly attested by Magistrate or Notary in case of partnership concern.
19. In case of proprietorship concern, name, parentage and complete residential address of proprietor is required to be given through declaration which is attested either by Magistrate or by Notary.
20. All the documents are required to be signed by the occupier.
21. All the drawings are required to be signed by the occupier as well as Chartered Engineer/Chartered Architect.
22. Copy of approval from Department of Industries. In case it is a small scale unit, copy of registration with General Manager, District Industries Centre may be submitted. In case of medium /large scale industry, the copy of approval from State Level Single Window Clearance & Monitoring Authorities may be submitted.
23. Copy of Jamabandi/ Misal Haquiyat/ Tatima of the site on which the factory is situated. If the factory is situated in rented premises, copy of rent deed may be submitted. In case of factory situated in industrial area , copy of allotment letter regarding plot may be submitted. If the factory is situated in leased premises, copy of leased deed may be submitted.
24. Copy of drug licence issued by Drug Controller, H.P. in case of pharmaceutical unit.
BASIC PARAMETERS FOR DESIGN.
1. Height should be 14 feet in case of truss structure and 12 feet in case of RCC structure.
2. Breathing space should be 500 cubic feet per worker.
3. Floor space per workers should be 36 sq.feet.
4. Every workroom should be provided with at least 2 doors.
5. Minimum size of every door should be 6 feet 6 inch X3 feet.
6. All the doors should open outwards.
7. Two fire escapes should be provided on either side of the building.
8. Fire escape should be accessible from every room in the building.
9. Stair case should be provided having direct access from door and windows in the case of factory having more than one storey. Staircase should be provided with hand rails.
10. Means of escape in case of fire should be indicated in drawings preferably with red ink .
11. Positions of drinking water points and toilets should be shown in the drawings preferably with green ink .
12. Distance of drinking water points from the toilets and washing facilities should be at least 6 meters.
13. Windows and Sky-light area should be provided at the minimum rate of I sq. feet to every 15 sq. feet of the floor area of the room.
From India, Delhi
which state we blongs
In the state of Andhra Pradesh, you have to pay as per HP & manpower through challan and submit to Inspector of Factories, Office for renewal. The paid challan along with submission of covering letter for renewal is enough.
The process may be changed to other states
You may approach your local Factories Department they will explain you in details
V K Rao
From India, Guntur
If it is in Tamilnadu, the following things to be done.
1.Form 2(In Triplicate) Rs.2 Court Fee Stamp affixed on original
2.Pay Order according to man power & horse power
3.Original Licence Book
4.If it is Partnership, Partnership Deed(In Triplicate) to be enclosed
5.It is Pvt Ltd or Public Limited,Memorandum/Articles should be enclosed
Renewal to be made within 31st of October Of Every Year
From India, Madras
email@example.comPlease help me out, to apply factory license what are the documents required. And also i need to apply pollution control also
From India, Bengaluru