Thread Started by #Ram9697

My organisation is having a Group insurance Scheme (LIC) as alternative for EPF insurance scheme. Our management has decided not to continue with LIC policy and to pay the 0.05% alongwith EPF monthly dues. Would like to know the procedure.
20th November 2012 From India, Madras
Than you have to consult with the PF inspector from PF Office. As per his suggestion do the further. There is some forms to filled up and to submit to PF office. Please get in touch with your area PF office. They will absolutely advise you upon the topic.
20th November 2012 From Singapore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™