Process Industry Consultant / Soft Skill
Strategic Business Management Includes Revenue
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Owner/ Managing Partner
Junior Manager (hr)
Leadership and people management skills acquired through experience is going to help you in this new role.
1. You require crisp information on people and profile - if you do not have accurate employee information, please organize the same, first
2. From profile (may be while hiring , hiring department/recruiter filed descriptions and detailed job profiles). Grab all those stuff
3. Spend quality time and try to make Key performance areas of various roles, applicable. While doing this, make sure that these KPAs are helpful in achieving key company goals, long term as well as short term.
Apart from this, you may sub categorise KPAs in to 2 or 3; Eg:- Functional, Organisational
4. Once the KPAs are ready, start writing Key Performance Indicators for each KPAs
5. You may seek the assistance of concerned operation team to make KPA - KPI, more realistic
6. Organise one-one meeting of Employee and Line Manager and get a sign off on KPA-KPIs
7. After 3 months, plan for an interim evaluation and record HR observations
I am not suggesting to end up performance plan with KPA-KPI alone. However, my suggestion is to achieve KPA-KPI plan and tracker, first and then as second phase, competencies evaluation and in third phase, you may associate the process to TNA (Training needs assessment) also
Wishing you the very best!!!
20th November 2012 From India, Bangalore
Greetings and congrats on being appointed as HR HEAD. If your management permits, you may appoint an experienced HR MANAGER to assist you.
HRM is an ocean by itself as there are many specializations within HRM where one needs expertise to work on it. There are certain areas which can be performed by clerks like collecting and maintaining EMPLOYEE DATABASE. HRM is a domain where HR and other professionals learnt many things by doing it PRACTICALLY i.e.REAL TIME EXPERIENCE. I hope you will get an opportunity to learn HRM as time progresses or i suggest you to hire a EXPERT COACH.
I request you to search google by typing "HOW TO DRAFT KRA". It will lead you to many websites giving you in-detail information. Spend some time with free of mind, productively in understanding the process involved. Once you are done, kindly do let me know, will share my limited knowledge to the maximum.
With profound regards
20th November 2012 From India, Chennai
Its a massive task. you can go about by first having job description for each position ready.
for that you can assign targets to each department which will be in line with the organizational goal.
next assign roles of each department and then of each individual in that department.
you can set targets for each employee and then go about measuring the KPAs
i am attaching a template for your reference. i hope it will help
20th November 2012 From India, Asansol
WELCOME TO CITE HR FAMILY
Have you tried Cite HR Archives ?
Please use the box provided on top of this page.
Type what you want in the left side of the box over
TYPE YOUR QUERY ( before Find Info).
After typing press Type Info button and wait for a while.
You will get a lot of information.
If you want more, then slightly change the topic and browse.
To understand further details, please refer to the attachment.
For clarity view the ppt in slide show.
21st November 2012 From India
I would to apply in your company under your leadership. I have a background experience of Performance Evaluation Management here in Panabo City (TADECO). I am one of their staff in HRD-PEM/SATS section. Please let me know on how to apply. You can contact me through this email address
3rd December 2012 From Philippines, Davao City
My company, Emilla Inernational Consulting Services, can help you and your company.
I am currently in Manila and would be glad to help out. You can contact us anytime for your consulting requirements.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Emilla International Consulting Services
Home - EMILLA CONSULTING
4th December 2012 From Philippines, Parañaque