Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have applied for pf transfer in my previous company and they have sent the cheque to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner( EPFO No.37, Royapettah High Road,Opp. Swagat Hotel, Chennai).But now i have some personal emergency for which i need to withdraw the amount. I am not sure whom to contact as my previous employer has already sent the cheque and the new empolyer is saying it will take about 3 yrs for this transfer to happen.

From United States, San Francisco
Dear all,
I worked in an organization 5 years back where i had PF account and a good amount in it.I left the organization and changed 3 companies since then, where i did not have PF account.
Now please tell me ,can i withdraw money from my plod PF account

From India, Indore
Dear, Fren pls tell me the detail to apply my pf..? any documents need ? pls tell me the axact . e.g pf form, revenue stamp ,cancel cheque anything else? pls thanx all
From India, Delhi
Hi HR Team,
2 year ago, i have left the my previous company. i have not taken any clearance from that company. Now they are not signing my PF form. Can i withdraw PF without approval from previous company. Please suggest the complete procedure.
Ugar Sharma

From United%20States, undefined
Dear Sir, I wish to resign at age 48 year, completed 13 years services. Can I get full amount of PF withdrawal, any %.OR If I want to PF withdraw before resign what % PF amount will get.
From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Sir, I am leave my privous job from last 1.5 year, but due changes feb 2016 rules in pf withdrawal. can I withdrawal my Pf amount this time
From India, Pune
sir, i left last job where i worked for 10 years and i got my pf amount also, then they told i will be getting pension after 58 years for that i will get a certificate , till now i did not get any document from pf office .please help me how to track it.
From India, Bengaluru
I suggest you to transfer the pf amount to current employer if you are engaged with other employer and having pf number.
From India, Pune
To withdraw your PF with employer intervention , you have to submit forms 19 , 10C , 15G with an authorized signatory and company stamp . Along with these forms , you need your PAN card copy , cancelled cheque and member UAN number .
Here is an article that i have referred to which has a downloadable PF withdrawal form template which you can use.
Here is the link -

From India, Mumbai
Respected Sir
Iam working in a Surat, Gujrat based company from 1999 - 2003.
After left the company iam filled some form for withdrawal the PF money, but don't get any answer from PF office or Employer end.
Now iam lived in West Bengal.
How can I withdraw the PF amount.

From India, Kolkata

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™