Thread Started by #sarath88

Dear friends
Am working in an EPC company in mumbai as SAFETY OFFICER from the last three months.During the joining time my boss offered me a salary of rupees 12000 and told me this is the maximum pay for a safety officer. I have 2 year experince in oil& construction field with strong engineering backgrond. My problem is that the other safety officers joined after my joining are getting pay more than me around Rs 20000 and they are almost less experienced and no proper academic.In this situation i need an incriment in my payment .For this please give me a letter for my salary incriment....
17th November 2012 From India, Mumbai
this is common problem when an employee face, exp person get less salary & fresher get more salary, u need to have work with ur HR saying about ur salary hike. its depend up on how u handle the situation & person ALL the best
17th November 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Without naming the names, put on record all the facts about two three comparable cases where in the year of passing, educational qualifications and experience are compared. this may help you put forward your case in a positive way. Address the application to HR and route it through your HoD. All the best.
19th November 2012 From India, Mumbai
i don’t think you can do much but only request for higher salary. If the company does not pay heed to your request you can do nothing about it; only change job.
2nd May 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™