Ed Llarena, Jr.
Owner/ Managing Partner
Please go to the Compensation and Benefits area. I posted there a list of benefits that a company can provide to their employees.
The list is based on my country's corporate practices and legal environment.
If you need a detailed policy guideline on how to implement each of the benefits, my company can help you tailor fit them to your company's requirements and your domestic labor laws. But as I business consultant, we don't give our services for free.
Get in touch if you have budget and need our consulting services.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
18th July 2004 From Philippines, Parañaque
Please let me know what sort of policy you are thinking about...
Are you thinking about the benefits they can avail in india as well as abroad or any thing else.
22nd September 2005 From India, Hyderabad
I may give you some guidline not framed policy that you may have to discussed with some good HR overseas consultant/company. These are general practice followed..
1. H1B application and processing may be charge to candidate and
lately redeamable as per assignment starting successfully
2. Air travel offcourse company has to bear &
Initial lodging expense atleast one week
3. local taxi/car/train travel expenses for the same period or as applicable
4. Insurance travel policy.
5. In US pay breaks are not much in detail so as per agreed term and local labor law. An insurance policy as agreed term and a club member ship.
6. A code of conduct for behaviour and attitude assignment and assignment length can assure and protect the same.
22nd September 2005 From India, Delhi