Please find the letter format...
Ref: No .. Dated: _________
The Management is pleased to appoint you as DESIGNATION on the following terms and conditions:
1. (a) Employee Code : 30001130
(b) Commencement :
© Your basic pay will be Rs ..per month.
(d) You will also be entitled to Rs .. as allowances/perquisites per month.
(e) The above salary package will be paid subject to statutory deductions as and when applicable.
2. You will be on probation for a period of one year from your D.O.J which may be extended at the discretion of the Company. During the period of probation or extended period of probation, as the case may be either side shall be at liberty to terminate the services without assigning any reason by giving one month notice or payment in lieu thereof and your services will be automatically confirmed if you will not get any extension letter of your probation period.
3.After your confirmation, in the event of either side being desirous of terminating this employment it shall be at the liberty to do so at any time by giving three months written notice or by paying you three months salary in lieu thereof.
4. Your continuation/confirmation of appointment will be subject to satisfactory verification of your credentials/testimonials etc. In case any information found incorrect at any stage, you will be liable to be removed from the services of the company without any notice and compensation.
5.You will not utilize, disclose or divulge on any person(s) any information of the establishments, trade secret or know-how of the establishment.
6.Your appointment and continuance in employment will always and at all times be subject to your remaining medically fit and the company have a right to get you examined at any time from a registered medical practitioners.
7.You shall be whole-time employee of the Company and shall not engage yourself in any work or commercial activity or business directly or indirectly or in any honorary capacity whatsoever but will devote the whole of your time and attention to the duties assigned to you by virtue of your employment with the Company.
8.You will be governed by all rules, regulations and instructions of the Company which are in force and which will be framed in future for employees of your category and your acceptance of this appointment order carries with it your expressing agreement to abide by such rules and regulations, instructions etc.
9.You will observe such hours of work, weekly off and other holidays as are observed by the office/unit/divisions in which you are placed from time to time.
10. In case you change your residential address during the course of your employment, it shall be your duty to intimate within three days from such change and shall also get recorded in the register of addresses maintained for the purpose by the management.
11. All communication sent to you by the management at your last given address shall deemed to have been received at your correct address.
12.At any time during your period of employment, you will be liable to transfer anywhere in India according to exigencies of business.
13.You are liable to be posted in any of the departments/divisions/units of the Company which may also necessitate corresponding change in your designation without adversely affecting your emoluments or general conditions of service.
14.Although you are appointed on the rolls of COMPANY NAME, your placement can be any of the units of Group. Or any of the associated companies of .
15.This offer of appointment is issued subject to the conditions that there is no Police/Vigilance/Disciplinary action pending against you.
16.If you remain absent without leaves for TEN days consequently or more you will be deemed to have left the services of the company voluntarily.
17.Your salary will be revised from time to time at the discretion of Company. All promotions shall be at the discretion of the Company.
18. The offer of appointment will be subject to your being found medically fit by the Companys Doctor or any Medical Practitioner and a satisfactory report from the reference you have indicated.
19. You will retire from the services of the company at the age of 58 years.
You are advised to return to us the duplicate copy of this letter after signing in the space marked below in token of your formal acceptance of the foregoing terms & conditions.
for COMPANY NAME
(Name & Signature)
I have read the appointment letter and understand the terms & conditions of my appointment fully. I accept the same without any reservation.
I assure the same shall be useful to you.
Probation period should down by six months.CTC should be there in appointment letter and in annexure 2 should be there as basic, hra, conveyance, pf, esi, various bonuses. gratuity.
Venkata Krishnan R