Dear all,
Can we have an in house trainer for conducting Fire, firstaid & evacuation trainings?
If so what should be his qualification/crtification?
How many trainings per year as per factories act?
Please advise.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear friend,
The trainer should be well qualified, and experienced with a Trainer certification in the area specified.
While seeking a trainer it is advised to mention the type of industry, location, number of employees to be trained and all other possible details with which the concerned trainers will get an idea to easily respond.
Factories Act does not specify the number of training courses to be conducted. It is up to you to assess the training need and act up on.
In case you need services of professional trainers kindly address your requirement to for an early response.
I have been asked to initiate & kick start "environment health safety' division.
We are OHSAS certified, we are into speciality chemicals & formulation.
I have planned to hire
1. a in house trainer - so that training is not an issue and cost goes to CTC.( Hyderabad )
2. 2 guys with safety diploma to be deputed to spec chem & Formulation - one each.( One Hyderabad & One at Bidar)
Trainer need to have fire fighting/evacuation & firstaid certification
Safety Engineers must be from chemistry backgroung to (help) conduct - HIRA, JSA, PSA & also lookinto OHSAS compliance.
I am a lead auditor myself ( QMS & OHSAS)
Do refer guys with real zeal
Growth & Freedom to express/experiment guranteed.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™