HR & Labour Law Advsior
2nd November 2012 From India, Mumbai
You can add slides on how to communicate resignation (And giving space to current org for retention)
In many organizations retention strategies are applied to retain good talent.
Steps to follow:
1. Donít direct resign, first prepare yourself for resignation communication
2. Inform your Boss in oral, (Donít give direct shock by showing resignation letter).
3. First discuss about your intention of resignation with reasons. If at all your Boss would like to retain you he/she will directly try to convince you to restrain you from submitting resignation letter, he/she will try with his seniors for approval, if it doesnít work then you can submit resignation letter. (If you directly submit resignation letter then you are closing doors for discussion)
4. Do cost benefit analysis why you chose to leave organization.
5. If reasons are very strong then you can give feedback to HR so that atleast next employee will not suffer, what you suffered.
6. If your position is senior then donít inform immediately to all to create unrest among your subordinates and other staff members.
Any many more good process you can write in PPT
You can write good ethics of separation, not to keep multiple offers pending and others are waiting. If you decide to stay current organization then inform to offered company.
3rd November 2012 From India, Mumbai
Definitely i will work on it and will try to make slide more fruitful. My motive behind this PPT is to make new employees (freshers) as well employer more sensible and responsible.
Thanks and regards,
HRAL- refining your expertise
3rd November 2012 From India, Bhopal