Industrial Relations
Sr. Hr Team Member

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi to All,
Here this query is relevant to the change of name of the company.
For this company has already incorporate the change of name of the company under companies act 1956. The amended incorporation certificate received and now the company has to intimate the other authorities under the various act.
Now after research we come up with some conclusion, which is as follows:
1) Under S&E act- Need to feel Form E within 15 days of such change.
2) Under Gratuity act- Need to submit Form B within 30 days to the central authority of such change.
3) Under PF act- Need to submit Form 5A within 15 days to the local PF office where the PF fund is lying.
4) For other authorities of ESIC, PT, MLWF & EE we do not need to intimation as it has not been asked for the same. Since it has been suggested by experts we are submitting a letter stating the same.
Now request to experts to spread light on the same.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Janardan
Please do inform to every authorities, PF, ESI, S&E Inspector, PT and relevant government authorities about the change of name of the company with a copy of amended incorporation Certificate, so that in future there will not be any problem.

From India, Kumbakonam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™