I was employed with my previous company from 2009 to june 2012, however when I checked the balance in my PF account it seems that the account is updated till march 2011, does that mean my employer had not deposited the amount after that?
Please help me

From India, Delhi
As the PF has now became online,the department has updated the records till march 2011..once they update the rest,you can get the exact amount,
First you clarify with your previous company HR whether they have submitted the contribution on time,then only it will reflect online once they update it.

From India, Madras

Dear Aasshis,
first you will go to the pf office where the establishment registered with pf code no.
you will consult the pf office who are looking that company pf accounts they know what is the status of pf amount based on that pf authouriy will take action according to EPF Act-1952.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Aasshi123,
It does not account to what you've assumed. There are multiple ways of getting the details;
1. E Passbook
2. Yearly Account Slip mentioning the contribution till date (but for 2012-13 you'll receive it in April 2013)
3. Online EPF Balance
4. Visiting the PF branch with which your company is associated

From India, Ahmedabad
The provident fund A/c Slips are issued on annual basis by the O/o the RPF Commissioner of the area. The financial year of each year starts from 1st April of each year and ends by 31st March. In Ur case U have left job in June 2012. The A/c slip for 2011-12 might be received from RPF Office by Ur ex-employer which U may enquire & collect. For April 2012 to June 2012, U will get it in coming year
From India, Bhopal
Dear friend,
All presumptions and assumptions will not help U. Better check with yr. pre.employer, either by letter/e-mail/in person so on to know exactly wat is the actual position. How did U came to know Ur. a/c was updated only upto 3/11, thro' on line on the PFO portal ? Bi the bi what U were doing since June'12 ? Have U not transferred your old accumulation to the present employer ?, if not, better do it now to ensure continuity for EPF Pension etc. Act fast pal.

From India, Bangalore
Dear All Corrupted Official of PF deptt not update the date online, they create the problem because their earning are end if data uptodate on PF website.
From India, Delhi
Assuming your employer deposited the PF contributions, if they have not filed their periodical returns you will not find it to your credit. Please confirm and take copy of Form3A for the lapse period you suspect. You will find the result.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server