Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Asst Manager - Hr

what is form 23 in pf transfer? Can anybody guide me if this form is submitted by the EPF office directly to the previous employer.
From India, Pondicherry
Hi For PF transfer we should fill Form 13 & should be forwarded to previous employer. They will forward that to PF department with relavent documents enclosed.
From India, Bangalore
Dear Saranya Muruganidhi Form 13 (revised) is for transferring the Provident Fund account of a member from one establishment to another establishment covered under the act / scheme.
From India, Rajamahendri
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™