Consultant & G.m.
Manager Hr & Admin

Dear Seniors,
I have worked with a Pvt Ltd. company for one and half years. Company has deducted PF and deposited in its Trust as company has not opened any EPF account with EPF authority. I do not have EPF No. I have already left the company before 15 years. Company has not refunded any PF deducted from my salary. Please advise.
Rajesh Joshi

From India
Dear Mr.Rajesh,
It is kind of you having remembered your PF after elapse of 15 yrs., a very good job indeed, keep it up.
Since you said your co. is running a trust it is easy to get your PF settled without any hitch. Just meet your PF Trust Secretary, obtain a final claim settlement form, fill up and submit. R U is still working? If yes get it transferred to your present PF a/c. How about your PF pension a/c.? Why don't you visit your erstwhile employer and find out what U should do.
It is very much regrettable people don't bother to claim their PF amounts. Thus hundreds of crores hard earned money lying unclaimed with PFO.Now PFO also decided not to credit further accruals of interest after three years to these dead a/cs. It's VERY SAD.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™