Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Seniors,
I was working in a Pvt Ltd company from last 4 years. But yet they have not give us the salary for the month of August, Sept Oct, 2012.
I have submit a written mail regarding my salary, so the company has terminated me without any written information and not to settle my a/c.
Company is not deposited the PF and ESIC on monthly basis and not agree to sign the PF withdrawal form.
So please give me a advice that what kind of steps I should take so that I can release my salary and if you required any information regarding this I will provide the information but please guide us so that this company will not do this from next time onwards.
With Regards

From India, Lucknow
Hi Vishal,
No company can hold the salary without reason. You have all the right to know why has company done so. Also, if they have terminated you on this ground, it is not fair with an employee working for more then 4 years. I see some facts missing. Can you provide few more details,
1. Type of industry
2. Working conditions
3. Is your company making loss since few years.
4. Are you only one with whom this has happened.
5. Termination on what grounds - exact reason.
6. If the termination is not written how do you say so.

From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Hiral,
I provide you the requested details.
1. Seeds Industry
2. Regular Employee
3. Yes company is in loss
4. No, management has terminate the employee, but taken his resignation for not giving the salary of said notice period
5. Company has no funds
6. Its only verbal instruction on mobile call by senior management staff and the said staff not pick my call and nor given any reply of my Email.
With regards,

From India, Lucknow
Hi Vishal,
Management has consciously taken this step to avoid payment as its financial position is week. Also it is sure that the employees will not seek lawyer's guidance as it is quite time & cost consuming.
First thing you must do is start searching for a new job. Secondly, all the employees together can put forward the management to pay atleast the salary for 2 months if not notice pay.
If you can seek a lawyer's advice it can help you best with your salary issue & also PF withdrawal.

From India, Ahmedabad
Hi Hiral,
Thanx for taken the interest in my problem.
Please tell me, how to withdraw our PF, because employer was not deposit its from April 2011. I just check in PF office, they confirm me the PF is not deposit from last years.
I am in financial crisis because i have not received my salary from last three months.
Plz suggest.

From India, Lucknow
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™